Frequently Asked Questions
Q : My Vehicle is from out of state what should i bring it in ? 1, 2, 7(truck) and Fee
A: Here is List What you need to registration
1. Vehicle Title (No Copy Accepted)
Or Registration Document - if Bank Holding you title ( No Copy Accepted )
2. Your Vehicle
3. Form REG 343 ( We have Form )
4. Smog Certificate for New and Used Vehicle From out of state ( We have Service )
5. Vehicle identification verification ( We have Service )
6. D.M.V Fee ( We take your Fee )
7. Weight Certificate ( For Truck or Commercial Vehicle )
Q : My Vehicle is Year model 2017, Do I Need Smog check for Title Transfer ?
A: YES - From Out Of State Vehicle
NO - CA state Vehicle - ( 2014 Older year Model Vehicle need Smog check for Change of Owner or Title transfer )
Q : Can I get My Vehicle Registration at your Shop or I have to go D.M.V ?
A: We issue Registration in Our Office (Most Registration Service is Same Day).
Q : My Vehicle is Hybrid, do I Need Smog Check ?
A : Yes Hybrid Vehicle required Smog check ( Starting May 2015 )